Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Songs, New Album, New Shows!







Hi everyone.

We recently uploaded a handful of tracks on our MYSPACE page from our new full length CD/1.5LP coming out on May 5th from Magic Bullet Records. We re-recorded a few songs off the Winter Sessions EP and there are a bunch of new ones on there as well. We're stoked; this album has been a long time in the making and we're tremendously proud of it. It was recorded at GodCity in Salem MA by the esteemed Kurt Ballou with additional engineering by Devin Charette. Our old buddy and original drummer, Ryan Begley added percussion to the title track.

We've already started writing new material for our next release. Expect to hear some new songs live in the near future and more updates on here.

The full 'The Clearing' 10 track listing is as follows:

A Skull Full of Bats
Dissolve
Villainous Moon
Etched
Glassland
Obsidian
Nausea
Nine Hearts
Vein Harvest
The Clearing

The CD will be a super-fancy 6 panel Digipak with insert and the vinyl version is a 3-sided LP (black and limited color versions). The artwork for the CD is different than the LP version, but both retain the same concept.

In show news, we have a few 'gigs' coming up, one with Crippled Black Phoenix in Allston, MA at Great Scott's on April 7th and a couple at the end of May with Gods and Queens, and Millions.

Plans for summer shows are in the works. For booking get in touch at jebb@disapearer.com .

We hope to see you soon.

5 comments:

Conrad said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Ruth

http://fendisite.com

Zach said...

Fuck bots

New album=Awesome.

BTOWN. said...

I want to buy this album. Post a link, dudes.

Eric said...

I found out about your band through MetalSucks.net and thoroughly enjoyed the Winter Sessions ep, in particular, the track Glassland, which I keep in constant play. Thanks for kicking ass?

Anonymous said...

Same as above. I enjoy everything you've done, from the first demo to winter sessions and now the tracks I hear on myspace, but hell yeah, you should really post a clear link to where we can buy the album...